Lombok Investment: High Demand – Low SupplyLombok airport is witnessing the greatest increase of travelers in Indonesia:
- US$ 110 million new international airport opened in 2011
- 138% more flight arrivals in 2013 (YoY)
- and 214% in the first quarters of 2014 (YoY, source HVS)
- 374% increase in foreign tourist arrivals from 2012 to 2013
- High-end accommodation occupancy levels are reported at 80% (TSI), with only 15% of the market being international brands.
- Voted as one of Agoda’s top ten fresh destinations in Asia
- US$ 300 million has been set aside to provide quality infrastructures (roads, electricity, hospitals, schools …)
- Kuta Lombok Mandalika has attracted several international brands to create an Eco-region with a golf course and natural parks; construction due to start August 2015
- Selong Belanak is emerging as a boutique resort destination and already has the name of Lombok’s Seminyak where individual villas are being added to unique hotels and restaurants.
The island is only at the beginning of its second investment cycle with undeniable upside potential. Selong One80 offers some of the most attractive prices in Lombok for unparalleled building quality. Combine Lifestyle And Investment – Over 13% Annual Yield Paid In USD – No Currency Risk – Key-In Solution, No Unexpected Costs Or Stamp Duty